As a Junior Hardware Engineer in the Controls Electronics team you will have an opportunity to develop innovative solutions for the fast evolving Automotive Electronics domain. The position is located within the controls electronics hardware development team at Regensburg in Germany. The team develops custom and series production capable controls hardware for power electronics used in hybrid and fully electric cars across the inverter platform, Battery Management System(BMS) platform and custom applications. Access to demonstration vehicles and demo platforms enables fast testing of the concepts in real world conditions.
• You will start within an experienced electronic development team the development in the area of 12V, 48V and highvolt systems
• You will define and develop requirements as well as Architectures for new and existing Hardware concepts in the area of Power inverter controls, DC-DC converter controls, Battery management system and Driver assistance systems
• You will develop product specific and complex controls electronics while balancing constraints in space, EMI/EMC, cost and manufacturability
• You will work after onboarding on your own independent task
• You will define detailed verification tests for the newly developed electronics. Support the actual testing and troubleshooting effort to ensure success of the newly developed designs
• You will work in an agile manner while operating in international teams
• Bachelors, Masters with relevant work experience or PhD in Electronics, Mechatronics or Physics
• 1st experience in development of Embedded Hardware /Controls electronics e.g. work student
• 1st experience in handling design tools such as Altium Designer, Itspice will be a plus
• 1st knowledge of automotive domain viz. Design Standards, design processes will be a plus
• Good English and German knowledge with strong analytical and and communication skills
• Teamplayer with ability to get along with a diverse set of team members
• Personality is more than anything!
• Be part of our pioneering work– together with our customers we shape the future of mobility!
• International and innovative collaboration rings a bell? That’s how we work.
• Our technical and personal onboarding concept will help you to hop on easily.
• We support lifelong learning: educate yourself, apply your knowledge and get creative.
• Mobile working, flex-time and modern workplaces are part of our DNA.
• We are deeply rooted in our values: respectful communication, care, openness, passion and trust
AVL Software and Functions GmbH is the center of competence for Powertrain Software- and Function Development, as well as Electronics and Systems integration. Our fields of activity include highly innovative projects in the area of Combustion Engines, E-Mobility and ADAS / AD.
Our vision “Why not – move different!” is challenging us to develop solutions for the future of mobility.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Embedded software development to support complex device drivers for systems based on various microcontroller architecture like Infineon’s...Apply For This Job
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: ◉ Development of a test framework for C++ components ◉ Analyzing of requirements for the test framework ◉...Apply For This Job