The PLAZA Tirana is looking for a REVENUE COORDINATOR
The Revenue Coordinator has to coordinate with General Manager for executing strategic and tactical implementation of Hotel’s Revenue Strategy, maximizing Hotel Room Revenue through effective pricing and inventory management. The functional responsibilities of this position support the Hotel’s Plan for Revenue Management.
JOB SPECIFIC TASKS
1. Assist the GM in developing overall pricing strategy, in alignment with Hotel’s Pricing Guidelines, to include all market segments and distribution channels.
-Formulate Retail Pricing Structure, provide guidance on corporate transient negotiated pricing, group pricing for each group, wholesale pricing and acceptance
-Ensure effective pricing strategies are in place to reflect asset strength relative to the competition in each market
2. Effectively coordinate inventory and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including branded web, 3rd party sites, and the GDS
3. Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing Director in the decision making process of promotion participation and rates thereof
4. Enforce logical leisure pricing hierarchy for marketing promotions.
5. Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance. Set selective sell guidelines for groups and coordinate management of group business closely with the Sales & Marketing Department.
6. Pro-actively identify Soft Spot periods and prepare a Soft Spot Revenue Management Plan, in cooperation with Sales & Marketing Department, with the engagement of Corporate and Regional resources.
7. Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing and mix management.
Education and Experience
-Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
-Previous experience in Hotel Revenue Management would be preferred.
-Strong analytical skills.
-Ability to analyse data and identify significant trends.
-A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
-Advanced computer knowledge.
If you do fulfill all the mentioned criteria please send your application with a photo to the email address: [email protected]
Only suitable candidates will be contacted through phone or email address.
* In compliance with the Law No.9887, dated 10.3.2008 on Personal Data Protection, all information transmitted through your CV will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third party.
Thank you!Human Resources Department