E2 Partners Group, on behalf of its client is looking for motivated candidates to join an amazing team in the position of Branch Manager in Shkodra.
Since this role is the interface of the company with the customer, its position is crucial for the business and for offering an excellent customer experience.
If you are energetic and with very good communication skills we encourage you to apply.
– Ensure branch targets, are achieved and exceeded
– Ensure the best customer experience and creating loyal customers with the company
– Identify manners and channels to increase sales and revenues for the branch
– Make sure that all the staff of the branches are using the sales techniques and standards
– Helping on implementation projects impacting system and procedures, test and give feedback
– Implement, monitor and continuously suggest / improve the sales scripts
– Make sure that after sale and reminder efficiency are achieved. Analyze the gaps and improve.
– Make sure that the procedures are followed and the processes are in compliance with rules and regulations ( ex. busy postpone and alerts are used properly)
– Manage and monitor the working schedule and employee attendance according to rush hours and business needs
– Train and monitor the performance of new hired employee , according to the procedures and training schedules in force
– Financial motivation proposals for the team according to performance and contribution to the targets
– Team events organizations and proposals
– Evaluation/feedback to management for the employee performance and career path
– Handle complaints of the customers in a professional manner. Ensure complaints management system is in place
– Collect and report customer feedback continually
– Ensure that that all office supplies are fulfilling business needs and manage the request with administration officer for all the needs that may arise
– In charge of Outside and inside look of the branch office
– Coordination point for CRM & process related issues, report network and system problems, Technical functionality of equipment, telephone, etc
– Communicate proactively with clients to identify their needs and eligibility of granting the funds
– Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout every interaction of the customer with our company
– Complete loan applications in the system and advice clients on policies and restrictions
– Receives, scan and forward to back office customer’s application file
– Follow up by telephone the maintenance process of the loan and after sale process
– Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
– Maintain high levels of confidentiality & conduct conversations in a professional manner
Knowledge, skills required:
Show strong leadership and management skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to multitask in a very dynamic environment
Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with limited supervision, and be a self-starter
Ability to react to stressful situations with professionalism while remaining calm
Must be tolerant of all personality types of clients, customers, employees, vendors and others
Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Bachelor degree in business, finance or related field
At least 1 year of experience in financing institution or similar position would be considered an advantage
Proficiency of English language
We look forward to receive your application: [email protected] with the Subject “Branch Manager Shkodër”
Your application must contain an updated CV and a letter of motivation for the relevant position until 16 December 2018.
You will be contacted by the E2 Partners team if you are selected to continue with the interview process.
The personal information that you put in your application will be protected and used only for recruitment purposes, based on the applicable law on personal data protection Law No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008
E2 Partners Albania, në emër të klientit të saj, aktualisht është duke rekrutuar për Menaxher/e Dyqani në qytetin e Vlorës....Apliko për këtë vend pune
Përshkrimi EPPC Albania kërkon një Supervizor Finance dhe Administrate, për një kompani të konsoliduar dhe serioze prodhimi (fason) me seli...Apliko për këtë vend pune